Sudden lag in the last few days.
Post: #1
I dunno, since about 15 hours ago the server has been quite laggy, is this because of the new world or something?

From what I know it's effecting Australian players so it could be something to do with our country's half-assed internet connection.

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #2
To be honest, I think its the host itself, not our connection as we would have had this kind of lag when we first connected to the server, not suddenly now.
  Reply
Post: #3
Bloody 'ell, I can't edit my post that or I'm just really goddamn blind tonight, I meant the last few hours, not days. ;s

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
Can you all confirm it hasn't been restarting at 10:05pm GMT+10 every night?
That's it's scheduled reboot..
  Reply
Post: #5
I'm often on at that time and it hasn't rebooted once.
  Reply
Post: #6
never reboots
  Reply
Post: #7
It hasn't rebooted once since I joined a few months ago.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)