Unban Request
Post: #1
Unban request for Jamesbarber1.

Today, many, MANY schoolmembers joined the server, and out of fear for the server, i requested that jamebarber1, who i instantly assumed to be a person named 'James Barber' from my school, who is in fact a giant douche that loves to grief and pillage. I am sorry, but there was just so much gigantic coincidence that contributed to this.[hr]
May I point out explicitly, the fact that I requested the ban in an attempt to stop mods/grief/possible hacking of the server.
  Reply
Post: #2
Well, who gave the ban?
Tis bad practice just to ban someone on the word of another.
Also, unless you know the guy. Then i sincerely doubt they'll ever come back since they already got banned.
  Reply
Post: #3
'Tis bns' friend. he will come back. I take all responsibility, ren gave the ban but it was my words that made it happen.


Again, legitimately out of concern for the server, as the kid i thought is a major, MAJOR dick.
  Reply
Post: #4
I'mma unban Paper, aight? Just kindly warn a staff member using /tell next time, mmkay?? It is VERY rude to do it in public chat.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)