Abuse and harrassment
Post: #1
Hi i today logged on to this server a large majority of school friends i know that play on this server happilly mining and even found time to join a city when An Admin or Mod Under the Nickname(PaperShy) Temp Banned me for the following reasons and i quote(Fuck you thats why)this mod or Admin I know Irl and has a very strong distaste for me but for him to bring that anger back from school into the server and to abuse his powers as mod is a Huge and discusting miss use of his mod powers After my temp ban was over he even went to the lengh of insulting calling me annoying and mocking me saying and i quote(OH NO HE IS GOING TO GO TO THE FORUMS OMG IM SO BANNED) i belive this is a huge abuse of his powers and i dont feel comfortable with him holding this over me with full control of my game experiance .Now i dont want to Anger any admins who read this I am writing this now with onlly the intentions of letting you know of Paperisracist's misuse of power
  Reply
Post: #2
Josh you are an idiot, you were banned for asking for admin. and being annoying in general. Yes this is alex, i am papershy, ren banned you, and with good reason.
Terrible terrible troll josh.
  Reply
Post: #3
Pretty much what Alex said.
Josh, show some maturity next time please, you're 16 for gods sake.

Thank you, fuck you, the villain has spoken.

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
we are all irl friends btw.[hr]
One thing though, why is ren always the admin that gets mixed up in these shenanigans T.T
  Reply
Post: #5
I apologize for the mistakes I made in this post it was conceived through anger and misjudgment of paperisracist I am sorry for any trouble that his has caused I tried to promptly remove his post after the ten minute ban had finished and this madness was sorted but I could not find the remove post option:if there is one: I bare no I'll feelings to all I hope we may put this embarrassing ,idiotic and immature event behind us all and enjoy what this forum stands for ,the happiness minecraft brings and the socilisation in which embodies so to wrap the long reply up I apologize to papershy admins and to all who may of been affected by my angry spotaneus rant of unbelievable proportions
  Reply
Post: #6
>An Admin or Mod Under the Nickname(PaperShy)
>PaperShy is Merchant
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7
Please don't be such a drama queen in the server next time. I'll unban you, but please treat everybody as you would like to be treated.[hr]

Because mangoes, that's why.[hr]

And Paper, you really have a bad habit of instigating arguments. Please don't mock the people we're punishing next time, mmkay?

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #8
This is true
Therefore, this entire thing is invalid
Closed, once I can actually do it >.>
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)