That one Artie...
Post: #1
Ohaider, it's me, you're favorite Artie. I'm a little late but I'll give this a shot anyway. My name is Micheal Ryan Burton, I live in Missouri in America. I am 13, I spend too much time on the computer (Which will probably change soon), some of my other hobbies being things I were taught by my brother in parkour and freerunning. I intend to get back to that more often, as I've grown quite a bit because of minecraft. I came into darkspin by an on and off friend, XxPandaFoxX. As the current status, I'm technically the first Artisan, and have been Artisan for quite a while. I like to build, as seen in my creative plot, and I play with redstone a bit. I'm always open to new games, so just tell me if you find a cool one. On a last note, my brother is Niagra127, who's as of now 'The Recluse in The Mansion'. Nothing else to say. Kbai!
-Mikey288, AKA, Da Zombie King[hr]
And I am a brony, almost forgot. Tata.
  Reply
Post: #2
I was first artisan.

You were second or something.
  Reply
Post: #3
Well, I knew that, I simply consider myself the first now because of your demotion, but I just realized it doesn't work like that, and you are/were still the first.
  Reply
Post: #4
Actually, the first was a guy called CrystalWolf. Well gone by now, but I remember him back from when Artisan was Editor :P

EDIT: He is the first from my memory, there will probs be another.
  Reply
Post: #5
Bitches please. Cary was first Editor.
  Reply
Post: #6
some many people i didnt know about!

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7
Fluff meant First Artisan

not First editor.
  Reply
Post: #8
did you mean this guy? http://www.youtube.com/TheCrystalWolf
  Reply
Post: #9
...holy shit, yes i think i do
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: