Moar Blacklists
Post: #1
In creative, I've been seeing a LOT of abuse with the following:
Exp Pots
Eggs
Eyes of Ender
I heavily suggest that these are Blacklisted.
KTHXBAI

-Da Zombie King
  Reply
Post: #2
Eye of ender? what??!

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
They're throw able too, and fall to the ground after thrown, causing a big mess.
  Reply
Post: #4
Done.
  Reply
Post: #5
Just to check; Are dispensers blacklisted? I can see -lots- of abuse possibilities with them.
  Reply
Post: #6
Yes, they are blacklisted. I'm gonna stop using my bypass to place stuff for people, don't worry.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)