I really hate to complain, but about that new world we were promised a month ago?
Post: #1
Any news of progress at least? Will it be in before 1.3? Etc. Etc. I know people that have stopped playing until the new world comes in, everything they do outside of towns will be wiped anyway.
-Da Zombeh King
  Reply
Post: #2
Jeez, I want it to. The issue is planning. How will towns work, how will everything work, its so frustrating, but has to be done...
With out organisation, it may take a while
  Reply
Post: #3
I never promised and it was my plan. It's not my fault you were promised.

I will admit, I lost interest for a while and I just stopped planning.

Why do you ask if it'll be ready before 1.3? What's the significance there?
  Reply
Post: #4
No real significance, just wondering. I'll be patient longer. As for saying promised it a month ago, I just realized I might has miss interpreted the thing saying we'll be able to see the world then. Just wondering, I know it can't be easy to plan. I just kinda wanted to make sure it was still gonna happen.
  Reply
Post: #5
TBH it probably makes sense to do it after 1.3, seeing as new versions often require world regen anyway to get the new features. Or have the details of 1.3 been confirmed not to contain such content?
  Reply
Post: #6
The world is custom and won't be using a generator.
  Reply
Post: #7
Wow, that must take a lot of work. So you can basically just add new biome types as they're added to the game?
  Reply
Post: #8
No.. it doesn't work like that.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)