We got too excited....
Post: #1
For the first time since the darkspin servers started over 5 years ago we had a failure we could not back out of last night. The issue was due to the migration to the new server (our first migration). Everyone was so excited for the migration to the new server no back-ups were created as I migrated things over. We SHOULD have slowly migrated things over and once everything was solid and back-ups were in place THEN switched ports and been on our way with everyone on the new server. Instead we moved everyone over the minute the server was powered on with minecraft working....

I apologize -- The new server is now fully functional with back-ups in place.

If you respond here I'll personally see to fixing anything lost the best I can.
  Reply
Post: #2
Aww man, I know how that goes. You only ever do it once.
  Reply
Post: #3
Welp, i lost about 1/3 full bar diamond pickaxe with unbreaking and efficiency III, i was pissed, though i't randomly dissapeared after a d/c it may or may not have been cause by this.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)