Post: #11
06-05-201209:00 PM
This has been here a while...
[Image: ]
|
Niagra Moderator Application
|
|
Post: #12
06-05-201209:07 PM
mhm
I noticed he hasn't been on in awhile though. I wouldn't be surprised if he got bored of the server again. Post: #13
06-06-201210:10 AM
He did, we're both awaiting the new map.
Post: #14
06-08-201205:12 AM
Me too. Plus, survival is getting boring, since I'm so rich in materials.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i] Post: #15
06-08-201206:35 AM
I'll probably just forgo most of my ideas for the world so I can get it released.. I can always implement them later in the game. Those who wish to restart when I'm finished, I can always arrange that for them and delete their player files - that is, when I've completed my quests/achievement system and earning of commands.
While we're on the topic, please follow me to this thread I have created just now... This is a link, if you click it, something will happen to your screen and it'll change and stuff and suddenly, you're somewhere else! |