Post: #1
05-05-201207:10 AM
My real username is Flaze_Rus
[size=medium][color=#FF0000]What do you think it takes to be a good Mayor?[/color][/size]
You have to be patient, hardworking and social. The patience is a must for a mayor. He will everyday face new challenges in his town, so he must be flexible, and be able to change plans. A good mayor means happy inhabitants, which will trigger a good city. He will need to work hard in order to fullfill his vision for the city. A great city also requires an active mayor, so it can be expanded after people start moving in. If I'm elected as a mayor, these are a few of the things you can expect from me.
[size=medium][color=#FF0000]Will you ever think of abandoning your town?[/color][/size]
No! Never. I will never actually abandon my city. I put irl first, but I will prove that I can lift the huge responsability it takes to be a mayor.
[size=medium][color=#FF0000]Do you have the patience to deal with citizens?[/color][/size]
Yes! And not just citizens - also any other player in the game. I'm always happy and always aim to be helpful. I respect if people know how to act. I have a great patience, and it takes a lot to freak me out. I am willing to take my time to listen to the inhabitants, and I will not only listen - I will also act. If it's something I can fix, I will always do my best to fix it as quick as possible. I have a lot of experience with the game, so I can solve quite a few issues rightaway.
[size=medium][color=#FF0000]Do you know how to spend/save money properly?[/color][/size]
Yes. And through the last few days I have realised that a city is very expensive to have. It takes a lot of dedicated time to get it set, and also, it takes a lot of money. I will put effort and money into the city. I'm here to have a great time, but I'm also here so others can have a great time. Flaze for mayor - it's not just a rank..
[size=medium][color=#FF0000]And finally, will you treat citizens with respect?[/color][/size]
Yes! Once again, not just my citizens, but everybody. If you know how to act, I respect that. If you don't know how to act, I will be tolerant - but my patience won't last forever. Treat me with respect, and I will treat you alike.
[size=medium][color=#FF0000]So.. Does this guy even meet the requirements??[/color][/size]
Yes, he certainly does. My city currently holds 8 members: Willamcool(who has done a great haunch of work in the city), Junior3454, Fairy_Twinkles, Champion162, XxPandafoxxX, Mythril_Knight, Rus3 and Bns1962. I will ask them to respond below..
I am currently holding the fee of 50.000$ ingame. You can visit my city at /warp Flazity
[size=medium][color=#FF0000]My vision for "Flazity"[/color][/size]
I want to create a place where brand new players and very experienced players can both have a great time in. To do this I have created a city that have 3 different levels of plots, three "suburbs" if you will. I have an entry level area where the plots are extremely cheap, but small, 6*6 only and regioned only five blocks higher and two blocks lower than ground level. This aims to have a "poor" feel - indeed it is in a swampland.
Residents can move out of the "Swamp" and upgrade to "City Central" where the plots are a normal size. These blocks are what you would generally find in other cites.
And finally my vision is for Flazity is to have a premium suburb in the mountains where blocks are large to encourage mansion building by the townsfolk. And by leaving a generious space between blocks (where natural terrain is left untouched) I hope to make this area feel like the Hollywood Hills area in the USA. Indeed I think I will call it "Beverly Hills" . Another feature of this area will be that the whole area will have a fence around it and a gate where only residence and there guests can enter/leave through. I have already constructed a lookout where non-residents can view the nice hills and "mansions" and maybe decide this is the area for them. Blocks in this "Gated Community" will cost heaps ( starting at $20,000 each - if possible)
I realise the setting of regions will be involved and am happy to take this burden on myself, if do not want to create work for others, if I am Mayor I will not allow my plans to create any extra work for admins.
Sincerest
Flaze[/color]
[size=medium][color=#FF0000]What do you think it takes to be a good Mayor?[/color][/size]
You have to be patient, hardworking and social. The patience is a must for a mayor. He will everyday face new challenges in his town, so he must be flexible, and be able to change plans. A good mayor means happy inhabitants, which will trigger a good city. He will need to work hard in order to fullfill his vision for the city. A great city also requires an active mayor, so it can be expanded after people start moving in. If I'm elected as a mayor, these are a few of the things you can expect from me.
[size=medium][color=#FF0000]Will you ever think of abandoning your town?[/color][/size]
No! Never. I will never actually abandon my city. I put irl first, but I will prove that I can lift the huge responsability it takes to be a mayor.
[size=medium][color=#FF0000]Do you have the patience to deal with citizens?[/color][/size]
Yes! And not just citizens - also any other player in the game. I'm always happy and always aim to be helpful. I respect if people know how to act. I have a great patience, and it takes a lot to freak me out. I am willing to take my time to listen to the inhabitants, and I will not only listen - I will also act. If it's something I can fix, I will always do my best to fix it as quick as possible. I have a lot of experience with the game, so I can solve quite a few issues rightaway.
[size=medium][color=#FF0000]Do you know how to spend/save money properly?[/color][/size]
Yes. And through the last few days I have realised that a city is very expensive to have. It takes a lot of dedicated time to get it set, and also, it takes a lot of money. I will put effort and money into the city. I'm here to have a great time, but I'm also here so others can have a great time. Flaze for mayor - it's not just a rank..
[size=medium][color=#FF0000]And finally, will you treat citizens with respect?[/color][/size]
Yes! Once again, not just my citizens, but everybody. If you know how to act, I respect that. If you don't know how to act, I will be tolerant - but my patience won't last forever. Treat me with respect, and I will treat you alike.
[size=medium][color=#FF0000]So.. Does this guy even meet the requirements??[/color][/size]
Yes, he certainly does. My city currently holds 8 members: Willamcool(who has done a great haunch of work in the city), Junior3454, Fairy_Twinkles, Champion162, XxPandafoxxX, Mythril_Knight, Rus3 and Bns1962. I will ask them to respond below..
I am currently holding the fee of 50.000$ ingame. You can visit my city at /warp Flazity
[size=medium][color=#FF0000]My vision for "Flazity"[/color][/size]
I want to create a place where brand new players and very experienced players can both have a great time in. To do this I have created a city that have 3 different levels of plots, three "suburbs" if you will. I have an entry level area where the plots are extremely cheap, but small, 6*6 only and regioned only five blocks higher and two blocks lower than ground level. This aims to have a "poor" feel - indeed it is in a swampland.
Residents can move out of the "Swamp" and upgrade to "City Central" where the plots are a normal size. These blocks are what you would generally find in other cites.
And finally my vision is for Flazity is to have a premium suburb in the mountains where blocks are large to encourage mansion building by the townsfolk. And by leaving a generious space between blocks (where natural terrain is left untouched) I hope to make this area feel like the Hollywood Hills area in the USA. Indeed I think I will call it "Beverly Hills" . Another feature of this area will be that the whole area will have a fence around it and a gate where only residence and there guests can enter/leave through. I have already constructed a lookout where non-residents can view the nice hills and "mansions" and maybe decide this is the area for them. Blocks in this "Gated Community" will cost heaps ( starting at $20,000 each - if possible)
I realise the setting of regions will be involved and am happy to take this burden on myself, if do not want to create work for others, if I am Mayor I will not allow my plans to create any extra work for admins.
Sincerest
Flaze[/color]
