Great Moments
02-06-2018, 03:07 PM
Great Moments
Greats Moments on Darkspin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-21-2018, 05:29 AM
RE: Great Moments
Sorry that I was a bit late to this, but one the ones that still is in my mind is when someone said something in the mc server, and I managed to reply quick enough that I denied Pwnzr(I think it was him) his ^^^. That still is in my memory after all this time.

mikeluigi64:Do you think I know nothing?
rth081094:Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
Find all posts by this user
10-22-2018, 05:16 AM
Staying up late in jr. high/highschool so I could talk with the other admins who live all the way across the world. When Viper interviewed me to be a head admin it was like 2-3 am here in Texas and I had school in the morning LMAOOOO

I moved on to tf2 primarily and everyone who joined the tf2 server got mercilessly spawned camped by snipers until you earned their respect by gitting gud. I became a dirty sniper main for a while LOL

I'm in my third year of college and I'm turning 21 this February. Who else here feels old?

u guys like minions ??? Exclamation
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-22-2018, 07:12 AM
dude i work in a factory and already turned 21, its weird as fuck, and coming back to be head admin one last time is near comical for me but, I'm gonna try to emulate the old DS we had, before Me and Min became Mods or anything, hopefully, we gonna make some new memories
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user