Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
faggotville mayor app
07-20-2016, 01:10 PM
faggotville mayor app
Why do you want to become a Mayor, and what do you think it takes to be a good one?

I think you need a strong sense of homophobia, in order to scare off all of the unrighteous faggots in these hills.

Do you agree to continually improve/expand your town if you get this rank?

faggotville will grow!

How would you deal with a situation involving a conflict between two or more players?

fucking kill them

Will you always treat your citizens with respect? i.e Not suddenly remove them from the region for no reason.

no

Do you agree that if you're inactive for a substantial period of time or make no contribution to your town we have your cooperation allowing us to revoke your rank of Mayor until further notice?

sure

[Image: anigif_enhanced-buzz-15361-1380328095-14.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2016, 01:11 PM
RE: faggotville mayor app
Jojo and I will run FaggotVille with an iron fist, and make it great again! No more fags! No more jews! No more negroes! HEIL JOJO!

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: InanimateM.png]
07-20-2016, 01:12 PM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2016 01:16 PM by Meatboy5.)
I'm sick of all these limp dick losers and chicken shit moderators
also I think these faggots have the shit it takes to run faggotvile, and I think I do too

####TRI-MAYOR DICTATORSHIP

[Image: snhFJnV.png]
07-20-2016, 01:17 PM
(07-20-2016 01:10 PM)jojo54991035 Wrote:  Why do you want to become a Mayor, and what do you think it takes to be a good one?

I think you need a strong sense of homophobia, in order to scare off all of the unrighteous faggots in these hills.

faggotville will grow!

How would you deal with a situation involving a conflict between two or more players?

fucking kill them

Will you always treat your citizens with respect? i.e Not suddenly remove them from the region for no reason.

no

Do you agree that if you're inactive for a substantial period of time or make no contribution to your town we have your cooperation allowing us to revoke your rank of Mayor until further notice?

sure

APPROVED

[Image: anigif_enhanced-buzz-15361-1380328095-14.gif]
07-20-2016, 01:18 PM
(07-20-2016 01:11 PM)mikey288 Wrote:  Jojo and I will run FaggotVille with an iron fist, and make it great again! No more fags! No more jews! No more negroes! HEIL JOJO!

11/10

#APPROVED

[Image: snhFJnV.png]
07-20-2016, 01:20 PM
(07-20-2016 01:10 PM)jojo54991035 Wrote:  Why do you want to become a Mayor, and what do you think it takes to be a good one?

faggotville will grow!

fucking kill them

no

sure

APPROVED

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: InanimateM.png]
07-20-2016, 03:27 PM
Wtf i dont check the page for 2 hours and this happens,
#APPROVED
07-21-2016, 07:12 AM
What is even happening I don-

#APPROVED

[Image: BinoAl.png]
07-21-2016, 09:11 AM
I haven't played on the server for awhile, so idk how to res-

#APPROVED

But Nobody Came.

Rip DS.
07-22-2016, 08:33 PM
#APPROVED

You look like you're going to spend your life having one epiphany after another, always thinking you've finally figured out what's holding you back, and how you can finally be productive and creative and turn your life around; but nothing will ever change; that cycle of mediocrity isn't due to some obstacle, it's who you are.
The thing standing in the way of your dreams
Is that the person having them is you.