Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MrMisterMister0 Moderator Application
05-02-2016, 09:16 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2016 09:21 AM by MrMisterMister0.)
MrMisterMister0 Moderator Application
Why do you want to be a Moderator on Darkspin?
I feel that I could help in some great building projects and direct new players.

What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
Good manners, a heart of gold (silver AT LEAST), a sense of justice and good decision making.

Have you played at least 80 hours on the Darkspin Minecraft server?
Uhh, crap. I can't really tell, but if I had to guess I believe I've spent just about that amount of time on here.

Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.
I'm a relatively kind fellow, I believe in equality and try to do what's best for the server. My gameplay style on Minecraft is this cycle of gather, build, chill, gather again. This server holds a special place in my heart and I find it very enjoyable, if a little... dormant.

Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack thereof?
I don't have a real schedule other than being on several times a week. However, I could start a pattern of being on once a week at minimum.

=====================================================

To qualify, you must understand and agree to the following terms:

To use your abilities only for Moderation, personal reasons aren't acceptable.

That if you are inactive for 2 weeks, without explanation, you will be demoted to the rank prior to you getting promoted to Moderator.

You are not permitted to give anyone else access to your Minecraft account. They aren't permitted to come onto Darkspin and play using your account. Instant demotion will follow.

Failing to uphold any of these terms will result in a demotion/probation, dependent on the situation.
I understand and agree with these terms and will always follow them.
Shoot, I messed up the title.[/size]

"IF YOU ARE ROSING YOU WAY, YOU NEED SOME PROTECSHUN! BLAK TARU GETS YOU WHEREVER YOU GO! IT COULD FIND QUICKLY, IT'S STICKY!!"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2016, 09:42 AM
RE: MrMisterMister0 Moderator Application
Oh boy. Time for my judgement on the answers in this.

(05-02-2016 09:16 AM)MrMisterMister0 Wrote:  Why do you want to be a Moderator on Darkspin?
I feel that I could help in some great building projects and direct new players.
Nothing about enforcing the rules, but seems fine otherwise.

What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
Good manners, a heart of gold (silver AT LEAST), a sense of justice and good decision making.
Fair enough.

Have you played at least 80 hours on the Darkspin Minecraft server?
Uhh, crap. I can't really tell, but if I had to guess I believe I've spent just about that amount of time on here.
I'd say that's probably about right.

Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.
I'm a relatively kind fellow, I believe in equality and try to do what's best for the server. My gameplay style on Minecraft is this cycle of gather, build, chill, gather again. This server holds a special place in my heart and I find it very enjoyable, if a little... dormant.
Knowing him irl, I'd say this is a pretty accurate description.

Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack thereof?
I don't have a real schedule other than being on several times a week. However, I could start a pattern of being on once a week at minimum.
Alright.

=====================================================

To qualify, you must understand and agree to the following terms:

To use your abilities only for Moderation, personal reasons aren't acceptable.

That if you are inactive for 2 weeks, without explanation, you will be demoted to the rank prior to you getting promoted to Moderator.

You are not permitted to give anyone else access to your Minecraft account. They aren't permitted to come onto Darkspin and play using your account. Instant demotion will follow.

Failing to uphold any of these terms will result in a demotion/probation, dependent on the situation.
I understand and agree with these terms and will always follow them.

Overall, the answers are kinda short and could definitely be extended/more detailed, but I'd say this is an okay app. I'll see what others have to say.

But Nobody Came.

Rip DS.
05-02-2016, 12:03 PM
How I would say it: k then. I can't wait for someone to rip it apart.

mikeluigi64:Do you think I know nothing?
rth081094:Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
05-11-2016, 09:23 AM
So uh... no idea how this should be handled, since it's really only me and mike that have seen mister in-game. Doesn't seem like any head admins are gonna give their opinion on this (can't blame them since they haven't really seen much of mister in-game), so my guess is that I might be alone on this decision. If it's not just my decision, pls tell me Tongue

Anyways, personal opinion:

REJECTED
Reason: C'mon, let's be honest here... do we need another staff member on a dead server? Cause this could totally be reconsidered if/when (most likely if) we get a larger playerbase on here, though it should probably be rewritten to be more detailed and stuff. So for now, this is denied. In my opinion. No idea if it counts, but, well, idk. Only my opinion.

But Nobody Came.

Rip DS.
05-11-2016, 03:57 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2016 03:58 PM by EvoZahn.)
I'll say this much. You won't be helping any new players because, there isn't any. As far as building projects go, I don't see why Izzy couldn't give you fly, creative mode, or unlimited, because there is no competition or "game" to break.
Just an empty virtual world, in which many memories were created.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-12-2016, 12:14 AM
(05-11-2016 03:57 PM)EvoZahn Wrote:  Just an empty virtual world, in which many memories were created.

I especially like this part, cause it completely describes what Darkspin has become and what it used to be.

But Nobody Came.

Rip DS.