Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Server Idea thread
12-02-2015, 02:25 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2015 03:11 PM by mikeluigi64.)
Bug New Server Idea thread
Everyone who thinks they have a great idea, put it into here. Please make a example so that everyone has a Idea how it will work.

Mine:
make a admin shop that has limited money at all times.
Its main profit will be special command items/super rare items that you can only get in the shop.
Using this money it gets from above, you can sell diamonds to it.
Prices for the special items will have to be low enough that it would make sense to buy said items, but make valuables that could be sold to the store not at a 1k, but maybe $200

EX: Speed shoes
Cost to buy: 5k

Selling price for something like a diamond:
lets say someone bought the shoes and then someone else sells 25 diamonds to the store, the store won't be able to sell anything until someone buys another pair of shoes.
I'll add on to my idea(credits to izzykart57), this system will help prevent exploitation of villagers, so that we don't need to kill them all.

mikeluigi64:Do you think I know nothing?
rth081094:Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2015, 03:47 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2015 03:49 PM by IzzyKart.)
RE: New Server Idea thread
I don't support admin shops, at least not if they're also for selling. This is what screwed up the economy in the past, was the exploits that could be done.

I support the addition of the GlobalMarket plugin, however, since it's like a chestshop that you can access at all times.
And no special items, I dont feel they are fitting for Darkspin Tongue

But Nobody Came.

Rip DS.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply