Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What happened after I left darkspin...
08-18-2015, 01:31 PM
What happened after I left darkspin...
Here I'll be saying all of the events that happened after my ban on darkspin. Cause everything seemed to fall apart at that point.

After my ban I decided to go full time on a different server, another one that I really enjoyed. After about 2-3 weeks after this, it got completely shut down for an entire year. It's back up now but when that happened I literally had no where else to go. Darkspin and that other server were the only 2 servers I ever played on.

So it's at this point that I got an idea... a spark in my head. To make a map. Called Biome Dasher.

So for about 6 months straight I worked on that, releasing updates as I kept working on it. Then I just sorta... left it for 2 months. Cause I lost interest.

Instead I found a new server that was pretty fun, had a small crowd of about 40 people on at once. I still play on it, but no matter what, all of this time, I have been on the forums. Waiting for my chance to return back. Then bino re-enabled registration. I talked in the shoutbox, got my account activated, and creating my ban appeal after being gone for over 1 year.

Because I still have hope for darkspin. Things can still change. We might even be able to have at least 10 people on at one time. But I want to go back, because of all my memories on here.

That is all I have to say. Sincerely,

IzzyKart57

But Nobody Came.

Rip DS.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2015, 04:08 AM
RE: What happened after I left darkspin...
I did realize this after Izzy left. Darkspin did went down the drain after he was banned. I still remember all of the people Izzy had some times with.

I miss old darkspon.

mikeluigi64:Do you think I know nothing?
rth081094:Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply