Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
More Ryu Feedback!?
03-19-2014, 05:45 AM
More Ryu Feedback!?
It's been a while since I posted my last feedback thread, so I figured I would throw it out and revise it, like I said I would.

*Ahem*

So, this Rust server that Bino and Henry are funding isn't doing so well, from what I hear? It just started but hasn't had hardly anyone on it at all. That's just what I last heard, anyways. I think we need to do a little bit of advertising? Ask around among friends if they're interested? I'm not sure. I just would hate to see their great effort go to waste. They've showing so much leadership by going out on their own and funding this project out of their own wallets.. Feel free to donate to their cause, if you feel like it. I'm sure they'd greatly appreciate any and all help.

The MC server, I don't frequent it but the last picture I saw of the spawn was GLORIOUS. I've got this personal grudge against MC and it runs slow on my computer (even though the graphics are bootleg as fuck, what's up with that, CPU?!), so I don't play on it.. Sorry, everyone. But yeah, I'm guessing everything is running fine on the MC server? I heard a long time ago that Bino and Henry were knee deep in making mazes and death runs and shit. That's so cool! I hope everyone enjoyed/enjoys those. They really put a lot of effort for everyone. Anybody else I don't know or may have been helping out a bunch, you have my respect. Thanks a bunch for helping out, whatever it is that you do.

Dude, that Terraria server. I never saw this coming. After Pop suggested the server be resurrected, we talked and said it would be nice to have the server up, considering a large update was impending. That update came out and got stomped flat by our community in mere days. DAMN JEWS. SETTLE THAT SHIT DOWN! After I left again because everything had been done (AGAIN) and the community had diminished once more, I heard something. A whisper. A shadow of a rumor. There was a secret update? What? Well, it may have been public but I looked all over and found zero news about it and it seems to have been a double update that I missed while I was without internet. HALLOWEEN AND CHRISTMAS. OMFG. THEY WENT THERE. So once I joined, there was this whole new community that I was completely unfamiliar with. You guys.. are awesome. For the sole fact that the original admins had all but abandoned that server, you guys came in and assumed direct control and moved right on up taking the helm. For this, you have my gratitude. [I'm just so happy that I don't have to run shit ;_;] xD but really, it's very sweet knowing that there are people out there that can do the shit that needs to be done in order to foster a community-based game, like you guys. Keep up the stupid-crazy amazing work!

Last but not least, that goddamn TF2 server.. Lunaru has out done himself yet again, with another fantabulous map. Yet again, under-appreciated! What is this madness!? Seems like every map this mad genius makes, there's somebody going "Eh.." ... I challenge YOU to do better, because I surely cannot. I've seen lesser skill on more "professional" map makers. Anyways, that aside, Lunaru's still got some plans to add on to this map, so hold your damn horses. It'll get done when it gets done. Just give the man some down time! JEEZ! (wouldn't be my thread without a JEEZ!) The TF2 server is stuck between slow and steady, at the moment. With Spring Break, it's building up a bit but I can expect it to be balls-to-the-wall for the summer. As always. We'll just have to wait to find out.

Also, if anyone wants to donate to Darkspin to help support the servers, please feel free. There's a link to donate on the bottom of the main site. http://www.darkspin.com

Thanks for reading this massive wall of text but a lot has gone on since the last time I posted. A lot of good, wonderful things! All thanks to you guys! Thank you so much! Tongue

[Image: DarkRyu.png]
Perception is key to all things.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2014, 06:42 AM
RE: More Ryu Feedback!?
tl;dr

(08-20-2012 02:47 AM)Saintethan Wrote:  
(08-15-2012 08:08 AM)Bluevertro Wrote:  WHY IS THERE NO FEED BACKAngry Huh Exclamation Sad

BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL
drake2009 Wrote:RED SNAPPAH!!!!!!
Find all posts by this user
03-19-2014, 11:37 AM
What a productive post, Pwnzr!

And yeah, Rust is largely Henry's baby, I'm not personally too into the game, I'm just helping funding-wise because, y'know, darkspin servers.

[Image: BinoAl.png]
03-19-2014, 04:24 PM
I'd be on Rust more, but I've got some personal things going on at the moment that prevent me from diving in like I want to.

[Image: tenacious-d-o.gif&size=400x1000]
03-19-2014, 05:46 PM
(03-19-2014 04:24 PM)josephmeyers258 Wrote:  I'd be on Rust more, but I've got some personal things going on at the moment that prevent me from diving in like I want to.

Ditto.
(03-19-2014 11:37 AM)BinoAl Wrote:  What a productive post, Pwnzr!

And yeah, Rust is largely Henry's baby, I'm not personally too into the game, I'm just helping funding-wise because, y'know, darkspin servers.
Unproductive post from Pwnzr? Since when?! [/sarcasm]

[Image: 527217_1.png]
03-19-2014, 06:23 PM
Also Ryu, y u no give yourself credit.

[Image: 527217_1.png]
03-19-2014, 06:30 PM
I really like the new TF2 map, the little platforms make it quite fun to just muck around trying to knock people off, and it's a nice change to mario kart. A lot of work done of the minecraft server and I know if school wasn't killing Henry's time he would be putting more work into it. But it's been really good and hopefully it will keep going well. I hope that the rust server really starts to kick off.
03-19-2014, 11:42 PM
I agree, Minicooper. I just hope we can get a big population boom to make it all worthwhile.
04-01-2014, 06:58 AM
Soon.jpg

@Henry
I don't rep myself because that'd be a douchy thing to do.
#2douchy4me

Ok, fine.
here goes..
Darkryu is still a dick.

There, happy? Cool

[Image: DarkRyu.png]
Perception is key to all things.
04-02-2014, 08:30 AM
Wat? .-.

(08-20-2012 02:47 AM)Saintethan Wrote:  
(08-15-2012 08:08 AM)Bluevertro Wrote:  WHY IS THERE NO FEED BACKAngry Huh Exclamation Sad

BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL
drake2009 Wrote:RED SNAPPAH!!!!!!