Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
(My first application thread!)
01-28-2014, 04:30 AM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2014 04:31 AM by ki11eryan.)
(My first application thread!)
Ey guys, now I know what you're thinking: Why is ryan applicating for something? He's maxed out in the server!: Well not quite... I'm moderator on the forums and if you want me to make a good one, lemme try for the first time.

Ahem...

Greetings everybody. I have been playing on the server for at least more than 8 months.
I wish to help alot of people on the forums and such and NOT abuse my powers.
You all already know I like helping people, and I've been doing that for a LONG time. (ET. 7-8 Months)
Everybody that's usually an elite,hunter, or higher, Would most likely remember who I am, and some calls me "The Mad God" which is a really good title.
I am (Admin) on the server, and yes I do play pretty often.
I'll clean out the trash on the forums of terraria if there's any like cleaning out the griefers from the server.

Welp, this is my FIRST application. and I don't know anymore things to add. I'm pretty sure it was kinda horrible. XD But it's my first, go figure.

Have a good day and hope you actually like this application.

I am the lord of chaos, and the lord of GREED! you make me mad, you're going to die!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2014, 05:36 AM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2014 05:40 AM by iRzPWNzrRBLX.)
RE: (My first application thread!)
Uh, wat.

This doesn't explain what you're applying for at all.

What in the world are you applying for ANYWAYS?
You applying for SuperMod on the forums?

(08-20-2012 02:47 AM)Saintethan Wrote:  
(08-15-2012 08:08 AM)Bluevertro Wrote:  WHY IS THERE NO FEED BACKAngry Huh Exclamation Sad

BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL
drake2009 Wrote:RED SNAPPAH!!!!!!
01-28-2014, 06:12 AM
RE: (My first application thread!)
I thought I cleared it out, I am applying for admin for the forums.

I am the lord of chaos, and the lord of GREED! you make me mad, you're going to die!