Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Connection information
03-08-2012, 04:16 AM
Connection information
The best way to connect to the Left 4 Dead server is to add our >>DS<< steam group ID. This way you'll see the servers in game at startup. You can add yourself HERE.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2012, 06:51 AM
RE: Connection information
DEAD -- unless someone actually wants me to host it again.
09-03-2013, 03:50 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2013 03:51 PM by DarkRyu.)
I've only heard the L4D server get mentioned twice since I joined, honestly. Once, by you and then years later someone asked "Hey, doesn't DS have a l4d server?" and I had to tell them we did but it got shut down a few months back since no one uses it.

It's just not so popular so I really wouldn't be against you keeping it down til the demand gets a bit higher.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-04-2013, 02:45 AM
I've always wanted to see it replaced with another server, tbh. I think a DS GMod server could get a lot of traffic. Them again, GMod servers are bandwith devouring monsters Smile

[Image: BinoAl.png]
09-04-2013, 06:36 AM
[Image: url?sa=i&amp;rct=j&amp;q=&am...7092967506]
(09-04-2013 02:45 AM)BinoAl Wrote:  I've always wanted to see it replaced with another server, tbh. I think a DS GMod server could get a lot of traffic. Them again, GMod servers are bandwith devouring monsters Smile

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//

/ \